CCST Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
1. Purpose of Exhibition: Exhibits are an integral part of the 2013 CCST Annual Conference. To assure that the exhibition will further the above purpose, admission to the display floor is limited to qualified persons. Since the primary purpose of the Association is to educate delegates on products and services of the exhibitor, emphasis on all exhibits shall be to fully describe uses of products and services offered by the Exhibitor. This shall include display of all such products and services offered. Exhibits must not be in violation of the Association’s policies.
2. Indemnity and Limitation of Liability: Neither CCST nor the Exhibit Site, nor any of their officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, shall be held liable for, and they are hereby released from liability for any damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person or property of the Exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, resulting from water or accident or any other cause. The Exhibitor shall indemnify, defend, and protect Management and the Exhibit Site, and save Management, the Exhibit Site harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability damages, loss, costs, attorney’s fees, and expenses of any kind or nature that might result from or arise from any action or failure to act on the part of the Exhibitor or its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives.
3. Assignment of Exhibit Space: Management will assign the Exhibit Space to the Exhibitor for the period of the Exhibit, provided the Exhibit Site is made available to Management, after August 1, 2013. Such assignment is made for the period of this Exhibit only and does not imply that the same or similar space be held or offered for future exhibits. Every effort will be made to respect any Exhibitor’s space choices when possible, but Management’s decision will be final. Management reserves the right to transfer assignment when such action is deemed to be in the best interest of the total exhibition. Management reserves the right to withdraw its acceptance of this contract if it determines in its sole discretion that the Exhibitor is not eligible to participate or the Exhibitor’s product is not eligible to be displayed in this Exhibit.
4. Use of Exhibit Space: An Exhibitor shall not assign to a third party its rights hereunder to the Exhibit Space or any portion thereof without the written consent of Management, which it may withhold at its sole discretion. If such consent is given, the Exhibitor shall assume full responsibility for the conduct of the assignee and all its representatives, and the Exhibitor shall not charge its assignee more than a proportionate share of the exhibit fee based upon the cost of Exhibit Space assigned.
5. Installation: It is explicitly agreed by the Exhibitor that in the event they fail to install their products in assigned Exhibit Space or fail to remit payment for required space rental at the time specified, Management shall have the right to take possession of said space and lease same or any part thereof to such parties and upon such terms and conditions as it may deem proper.
6. Displays and Decorations: Merchandise, signs, decorations, or display fixtures shall not be pasted, taped, nailed or tacked to walls. No Exhibit, merchandise, or equipment shall be left in any aisle, but shall be confined to Exhibit Space. No signs or advertising devices shall be displayed outside Exhibit Space or project above or beyond limits of Exhibit Space. Advertising material or signs of firms other than those that have engaged space is prohibited.
7. Booth Equipment and Services: Space rental includes one 8’ x 10’ draped exhibit booth; one 6’ draped table; two chairs; identification sign (7’’ x 44’’); 1 wastebasket and 1 complimentary full registration.
8. Storage and Packing Crates and Boxes: Exhibitor will not be permitted to store packing crates and boxes in the booth or the Exhibit areas during the Exhibit, unless hidden. It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to mark and identify all crates and boxes. Crates not properly marked or identified may be destroyed. No trunks, cases, or packing material shall be brought into or out of Exhibit Spaces during Exhibit hours. Cartons containing valuables should not include contents from the outside.
9. Observance of Laws: Exhibitor shall abide by and observe all laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances of any applicable government authority and all rules of the Exhibit Site.
10. Cancellation or Termination of Exhibit: If, because of war, fire, strike, exhibit facility construction or renovation project, government regulation, public catastrophe, Act of God, or the public enemy, or other cause beyond the control of Management, the Exhibits or any part thereof is prevented from being held, is cancelled by Management, the Exhibits or the Exhibit space becomes unavailable, Management, in its sole discretion, shall determine and refund to the Exhibitor, its proportionate share of the aggregate Exhibit fees received that remains after deducting expenses incurred by Management and reasonable compensation to Management, but in no case shall the amount or refund to Exhibitor exceed the amount of the exhibit fee paid. Cancellation by the Exhibitor before August 16, 2013, obligates the Exhibitor to full payment of the rental. No refunds will be made after this date.
11. Exhibitor Conduct: Exhibitor and its representatives shall not congregate or solicit trade in the aisles. The prior written consent of Management is required for the employment or use of any live model, demonstrator, solicitor, or device for the mechanical reproduction of sound. Such employment or use shall be confined to the Exhibit Space. Management in its sole and absolute discretion, may withdraw its consent at any time, in which event Exhibitor shall terminate such activity forthwith. Distribution of pamphlets, brochures, or any advertising matter must be confined to the Exhibit Space. Exhibitor shall not enter into another Exhibitor’s space without invitation or when unattended. Exhibitor or any of its representatives shall not conduct itself in a manner offensive to standards of decency or good taste.
12. Union Labor: Exhibitor must comply with all union regulations applicable to setup, dismantling, and display of its exhibits where applicable.
13. Agreement to Terms & Rules: Exhibitor agrees to observe and abide by the foregoing Terms & Rules and by such rules made by Management from time to time for the efficient or safe operation of the Exhibit, including but not limited to, those contained in this contract. In addition to Management’s right to close an exhibit and withdraw its acceptance of the application. Management, in its sole judgement, may refuse to consider for participation in future Exhibits any Exhibitor that violates or fails to abide by all such Terms & Rules.