CCST Innovator Award Nomination
Schools may nominate themselves based upon an innovative program implemented within their school to solve a problem, improve the life of their students, or to improve their business. Finalists will be asked to make a short presentation at the Conference.
• Program or idea must have been implemented
• Idea must have achieved a proven result by:
- Solving a problem (example: retention, placement, student achievement, default, 90/10)
- Improving the life of students, or
- Improving the business (profitability, growth, etc.)
In the space below, please answer questions about your innovation: